Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center has four board-certified surgeons who are experts in treating a range of cancers including:
- Gastrointestinal cancer (digestive tract)
- Pancreatic, liver and gall bladder cancer
- Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Breast cancer
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound in the office when clinically indicated
- Lumpectomy (breast conserving cancer surgery)
- Axillary sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Insertion of Dose Verification System (DVS) for radiation therapy candidates
Our breast surgeons specialize in minimally invasive techniques for biopsies and surgeries that conserve healthy breast tissue.
Please bring with you: CT and ultrasound scans from your referring physician office (on disk), along with medical insurance information. The clinic is offered from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 252-744-1888 or 800-223-9328. After hours, call 800-722-3281 for the ECU Physicians answering service.